Competent and safe Basic Riggers are in high demand in both the civil, mining and construction industries.
This unit provides the participant the skills and knowledge required to perform basic rigging tasks safely, focussing on the work associated with the movement of:
- plant and equipment
- steel erections
- placement of precast concrete
- safety net and static lines
- perimeter of safety screens and shutters; and
- cantilever crane loading platforms
To undertake a Basic Rigging High Risk Work Licence you must hold a Dogging High Risk Work Licence. Basic rigging must be completed before the commencement of Rigging Intermediate High Risk Work Licence training.
* CSQ Funding available to eligible persons – Contact the Cairns Training Facility to find out more.
For more information please contact Pro-Lift FNQ