Pro-Lift Training & Assessment Services is now offering Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations (RII30115) under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
Certificate 3 Guarantee funding provides eligible Queenslanders access to subsidised training funded by the Queensland Government.
Are you Eligible?
Eligible students must:
How much does it cost?
Students are required to pay a co-contribution fee.
To find out if you are entitled to concessional fees please contact us directly.
Training undertaken at a location other than our training facilities may incur extra fees. Please contact us if you would like to discuss an alternate training location.
What are the course details?
The course is offered in various location across the Far North Queensland region, with flexible training options. The course duration will vary based on your location. Please contact us for your preferred location and program outline.
The course is delivered using blended learning including a combination of self-paced, classroom based and hands-on practical components
More information can be found at prolifttrainingfnq.com.au/qualifications. Alternatively, please contact us for further course information, eligibility and fee concession details.
Apprenticships & Traineeships
Pro-Lift Training & Assessment services can assist with apprenticeships and traineeships for the following qualifications:
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Constriction (Pipe Laying)
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
Depending upon the qualification students will undertake an apprenticeship or traineeship.
Student Fees Under User Choice Program
The User Choice Program funding provides eligible Queenslander access to subsidised training funded by the Queensland Government. Co-contribution fees paid will depend on your eligibility for funding through the User Choice Program and the selected qualification.
Fees include all administration charges, training materials, and training and assessment activities. Additional government charges may apply to courses which encompass Licensing requirements.
The Co-Contribution Fees are charged at the rate of $1.60 per nominal hour of the chosen qualification and are reviewed annually. Payment is based on the funded hours as supplied by Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
Students may be entitled to a fee discount of 40% if
- student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- student was or will be under 17 years of age at the end of February in the year in which training begins, and the participant is not at school and has not completed year 12.
- students hold a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- is the partner or a dependent of a person who holds one of the before mentioned cards and is named on the card
For information on fees, inclusions and fee exemption categories please contact us directly.